Dr. Arash Sarabi, Chiropractor
- Licensed in Chiropractic with Physical Therapy privileges. Chiropractor
- Doctor of Chiropractic- Parker University.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Anatomy- Parker university.
- Certified in Electromyography- National University of Health Sciences.
- Post-Doctoral Training in Electromyography- Harvard Medical School.
- Member National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association.
- Member American Chronic Pain Association.
Dr. Sarabi attended the University of Maryland Baltimore Campus (UMBC) for his undergraduate studies and received his Bachelor of Science in Human Anatomy and Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Parker University in Dallas, Texas in 1996. He received a post-doctoral certification in electromyography from the National University of Health Sciences, IL in 2000 and completed an intensive post-certification training course in electromyography at Harvard Medical School, MA.
Dr. Sarabi’s current professional practice is located at 121 Congressional Ln #403, Rockville, MD, where he focuses on treatment of acute and chronic pain syndromes and functional restoration as well as injury prevention and patient education in correct biomechanics and activities of daily living training.
Dr. Sarabi’s past and present professional memberships include membership in the American Academy of Pain Management, American Chronic Pain Association and the American Society of Neurophysiological Monitoring. As an active member of the community, he has served on the Greater Silver Spring Chamber of Commerce Membership Committee and is a strong believer in providing pro-bono and charitable services to the community.