Physical therapy and chiropractic are most powerful when combined together to help each patient’s unique physical health problems. These modalities are even more effective if provided under the same roof and orchestrated by the same practitioner.
At Metro Physical Therapy & Chiropractic Center we recognize that chemical problems are best addressed through chemistry and pharmaceuticals, and physical (mechanical) problems are best addressed by physical and mechanical means. For this reason we communicate with your medical doctor(s) when needed to make sure that all facets of your condition will receive proper attention.
• Lower back pain, injuries to the disc
• Sciatica and lumbar radiculopathy
• Neck & upper back pain
• Chronic headaches and migraines
• Shoulder and arm pain
• Carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel syndromes
• Arthritis pain & joint stiffness
• Tennis elbow
• Acute and chronic scar management / remodeling
– Philip L. | Washington, DC ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Postural & Biomechanical Assessment, Range of Motions Evaluation, and Evaluation of the Sensory and Motor System
Electrical Stimulation, Thermotherapy, Cryotherapy, Traction / Decompression, Active Release Technique, and more.